Well I know it has been forever since I have updated my blog, so I figured since my time here in Price Utah comes to an end it would be a good time to blog.
There are 15 days left until I am back in the 406! As most of you know already I LOVE to be with my family, so I am really excited to be home for the summer! As for school, right now it is just reviewing for finals, studying for finals, and finishing up the last assignments. Next week I have to take a geology final, as well as a nutrition final. The next week I only have to take my Pre calc final- which happens to be the one I am most worried about. I may have to take a film final but I am not really expecting one since we have heard nothing about it. There is also a lot of things that I need to do in order to move out. It seems like I just get one things checked off and then I think of three more things to add to that list, but such is life! I am honestly not looking forward to packing everything in my room up and loading it into my car, but at the same time that means I am really going home for the summer and not coming back to go to school in Price. This is a crazy thought. I am happy to be moving on to bigger and better things but at the same time I am sad to leave my friends.
This is the hard part, leaving my friends. I have made quite a few great friends here and I honestly don't know how I would have made it through this year with out them. This year has been a roller coaster (like any other year) and my friends and family have been there to help me through. It is really hard to think that I won't be able to see these girls on the daily basis that I am used too! I know that we will stay in touch, but it is not quite the same. I am so grateful that these people have been put in my life. This year would not have been the same without them! So thanks a million!
Next on the list, I want to say thanks to ALL my family here in Utah that has taken me in over the last two years. Moving away from home was hard, something I always wanted to do and something that needed to be done, but never the less a lot harder than I expected. My family here in Utah has been so amazing! They have made me feel at home no matter who I stayed with. The fed my great food, let me do laundry and we also had some great times together. I am so thankful for all of them and all they have done for me. I know that I couldn't have made it through these last two years of college with out them! Thank you all so much! I am so glad you are MY FAMILY!
Finally, the support I got from my friends and family in Montana. It was quite the adjustment when I left home and came to college, but it was always comforting to know that I had a huge support system back home. Especially my family! There has been so many times I have called home mad, angry, upset and happy. No matter what I had my mom, dad, brother and two sister to tell me that they supported me no matter what happened. It is so comforting to have that! There has been times that they have had to talk some sense into me... of course! But I am glad they did. I also am glad that I have those friends who would text me, call, send a letter, facebook me or whatever! They always seemed to happen when I was having a bad day, and they made my day a whole lot better! So thank you all!
As for moving on, I am still not sure exactly where I am going to school next year, it depends on scholarships. So hopefully I can get that figured out soon!
It is really exciting to be moving on, going home and seeing my old friends, but at the same time it is sad to leave my friends that I have here! All I can is that whatever is meant to happen will happen! So here is to the end of one chapter and beginning of another!