Monday, November 22, 2010

I know, It has been forever

Ok so volleyball is now over so I have a little bit of spare time. Ok a lot. So I thought I would give a little update. We took 4th at state which is pretty darn good. I was put on the 2nd team all conference, invited to play at the all star game in Butte, which by the way was a BLAST!! I was also give the "Hawk" award which is like an MVP but has to do with caring for the team and looking out for what is best for the team and finding out what we can do to help make the team better. It's like MVP and Best role model. (I don't know if that makes sense but I hope so) It was a great season with its ups and downs but over all a great season!

Hopefully I can get some pictures on here soon!