Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

Since it is Thanksgiving I just want to say a few things I am thankful for. (In no particular order)
 
  1. I am thankful for my family that supports me no matter what.
  2. I am thankful for all of my friends and all that they do for me.
  3. I am thankful that my brother made the decision to go on a mission, it has not be easy for me but it has been worth it.
  4. I am thankful for a warm house to come home to everyday.
  5. I am thankful that this is the last holiday season we will spend with out Trever.
  6. I am thankful of all the opportunities I have been blessed with.
  7. I am thankful for my religion and that families can be together forever.
  8. I am thankful that my parents do everything they can to make me happy and my dreams a reality.
  9. I am thankful for a little sister who means the world to me.
  10. I am thankful for a brother that writes emails to me once a week and a letter every now and then when he can find the time.
  11. I am thankful for the sports I've played and the people I have met because of them.
  12. I am thankful for the Cowdrey's being part of my life and like a second Family to me.
  13. I am thankful for all my extended family and all the good memories we have.
  14. I am thankful that Trever only has 8 months and 1 week until he gets to come home.
  15. I am thankful that my Savior gave his life so we don't have to be perfect and can learn from our mistakes, so that we can live with Heavenly Father again.