Sunday, July 10, 2011

Holy Cow it has been forever!

So it is now the first part of July and it has been a really long time since I have posted on my blog. I guess I will have to get better at that when I am at college. So lets get you guys updated, I am going to the College of Eastern Utah in Price Utah. I will be playing volleyball there as well! I leave august 15th! I don't really feel like it has set in though! I have been lifting and all that good stuff. High school graduation was great, I am glad that high school is over. I am ready to move on to bigger and better things. Trever comes home on August 4th, which is in 25 days! I am SO SO SO excited for him to come home! We are doing some remodeling to our house and I have decided that if I hadn't lived here my whole life I might not recognize it! But I like it a lot! When Trever gets home we are having a family picture done and we are having a family reunion all before I leave for college. I get 10 days with him before I leave and I am going to make the best of ALL of them! Well I think that is all. Hopefully I will post something sooner than last time!