Saturday, February 19, 2011

Update!

Well it has been a while since I have posted on here so let's get you updated! First of all I have been accepted to Weber and Utah State! which is pretty awesome! We are still seeing what can happen with volleyball at Weber! other news
I am in the down hill part of senior year! I am so ready for school to be over! I am also really excited because trever has less then 6 months left on his mission and he was made an AP, which is really awesome! I gave also been volunteering with the 8th grade girls basketball team which has been really fun, I have also tried to make it to as many games if cortnees as possible! She is an fabulous basketball player as well as volleyball player! I love my little sister! So we started our club volleyball team in Monday! it is going to be a ton of fun! I also got all four of my wisdom teeth pulled! Not fun at all! And why they are called wisdom teeth beats me! So now I am updating you with a swollen right side if my mouth! It is just dandy! I also forgot to metion that about a month a go my grandma dorthy passed away! It was a hard time but being so far away makes it seem not quite as real. I know the next time we go back will send it into reality again. she was an awesome lady and an even better example! I love her so much and the most important part is that she is with my grandpa again who she missed dearly! I love them both. Well I think that you are all updated on what is going on in my life now!