My days in college go something like this. Wake up at 6 am so that I can lift at 6:30am, if it was my choice we would not lift so early, but that is our appointed lifting time so what can I do? Then I go back to bed or watch a movie depending on the day and if I can fall back asleep. Then I go to classes, have lunch go to more classes. Then it is dinner time and I get to eat for about 10-15 minutes before I have to be in the gym for practice. Then we practice and all that good stuff, and it starts all over the next day. Even though things are pretty perdictable in my life I am enjoying myself and am having lots of fun with my team. They are awesome! I am also go thankful for my friends and family and the support that they show me. I know that there is no way in the world that I would have been able to make this transition in my life without them. They are so important to me! Thanks for everything you guys have done for me.
Saturday we had our first conference game and got the "W"!!!!! It was not a very hard game but it was fun! I am starting middle and I am pretty sure that it won't change anytime soon, probably not ever!! That is ok though because I am finally feeling like I am good at playing middle. There for a while, after I was switched to middle I felt like I sucked at it and they were better off with some else playing middle. Now after some long conversations with my parents and some girls on the team and encouraging words from some friends back home, I know that I wasnt doing that bad other wise I would not be starting and playing. It was after we played the all stars that I finally felt like I was good at the middle position. It was something that no matter how many people told me I was good at, I had to prove it to myself, that is just the type of person I am. Now I am doing my best to be the best middle I can be.
This weekend we play Snow and Salt Lake Community College. It will be another interesting and fun weekend. I hope we win!
Well now I think I have updated you on all that has happened since the last time I blogged!