Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Labor Day 2011
This year for Labor day weekend I spent part of the time in SLC playing in a tournament, which we lost all our games in, and I don't want to talk about. But my cousins Stephanie and Darin came to watch me play! I love my family! Thanks for coming! Then Stephanie took me to lunch at Cafe Rio, which we got to go so we could go and watch to the end of the USU Auburn game! So I hung out with Steph for a bit and then drove to Richmond to see my grandma, aunt and uncle! I had fun there! The first nigh Aunt Wendy and I stayed up until about 3 am just talking about everything (this is a tradition at Aunt Wendy's, i have no idea how it started but that is what happens) Then the next day I slept in until 11, we went to Grandma's house for dinner, it was delicious! They even had a birthday cake for me and my birthday isn't until the 16th. Then we played the farming game, this is highly appropriate since they are farmers! Then we went to Aunt Wendy's house and watched Limitless with a yummy "super" and popcorn! It was a pretty good movie. Then on Monday we went and moved the cows, that seems to happen every time I am there, I think it is some conspiracy that Uncle Rob and Aunt Wendy have ;) not really but I am pretty sure I move cows every time I am there. Then I had to leave in order to make it back to Price for practice. I wish that I could have stayed longer! It was a great weekend! Thanks to all my family that took care of me this weekend!