Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas

The week before christmas we went to disneyland with the Cowdrey's! we had a blast even thought it rained the whole time we were there. We didn't have very long lines to wait in and we pretty much just walked on to everyline. We had lots of fun and made some great memories! THANKS AGAIN COWDREY'S!!!!!On CHristmas day we got to talk to Trever on the phone! He is so happy! We talked to him for like a hour, I loved it. But at the same time it made me miss him a lot! On the bright side it is the last christmas phone call we will have from him! He gets home in less then 7 months! Christmas was great and new years was fun too. All and all 2010 has been a pretty good year! I know 2011 will be even better though because I graduate and Trever Comes home!