Saturday, March 3, 2012

Pictures

That is right... all four of us on the blow up bed!

We are really kinda weird, but I like it that way!

Angela started out doing her homework.....

Than when the homework was done, she fell asleep instead of watching the movie with  us! She missed out on all the fun pictures that happened later in the night! We still love her though!

The later that night pictures!

and us again!

the different layers of wall paper in Grandma's kitchen!

The cabinets with out doors... weird right?

individual pineapple upside down cakes, for Grandma's "special" day cake!

more layers of the wallpaper!

the walls without any wallpaper, it was so crazy not to see wallpaper!

The re done hardware.... lets just say that me and my cousin screwed in  enough screws to last us a lifetime!

The unveiling of the completely finished kitchen!  I think my Grandma is pretty darn cute!

The new decorations

more decorations

This sign is very true at my Grandma's farm... it says we use parts!

and more decorations!
as you can see, I have had a fun few weekends and I can't wait for more!