Saturday, March 3, 2012

Time to get caught up!

Since the last time I was on here I have had some pretty fun weekends with my family!


  • Weekend 1- my brother and Kara got engaged! I was so excited for the both of them but at the same time it made me feel really home sick. BUT I am really excited for the wedding and for Trever and Kara! In case anyone is wondering, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE Kara, she is so sweet, caring, kind, funny, and she is really easy to talk to! She is also perfect for my brother! She is a great addition to my already super awesome family! 
  • Weekend 2- I went and spent a well needed weekend with my cousin Stephanie! I really just needed to spend some time with family and so I decided I would go to Logan and spend some time with Steph that was pretty much care free for me. I went to her Latterday Voices class with her, then we just kinda hung out, spending time with her friends and all that good stuff. Needless to say this was just what the doctor ordered. 
  • Weekend 3- I was surprised to find out that my family was coming down to Logan to get suites for my dad and brother. Kara was also looking at wedding dresses as well. We got both the suites for the wedding and Kara found out which dress she loved, the one in Bozeman! They also got ties for groomsmen and the dads. We also had some great laughs, and quality bonding time. While I look back on this trip, I just can't help but realize how blessed I am to have such an awesome family! They do so much for me, sometimes I don't think they know how much they do for me! I love them all to death. We stayed at Aunt Wendy's house, and every time we go there she spoils us! She is such a wonderful lady and I am glad she is MY aunt!  
  • Weekend 4- This was President's day weekend and I went and visited some more family! First I went and stayed with Nadine and her family in Riverton, Nadine, Grace, Angela and I watched Mulan and the Hunchback of Notre Dame. We had a nice sing a long session during those movies. Then Aunt Christine, Nadine and I played a game for a while the next day, I just can't remember what it is called! Then later that night I went and picked up my Aunt Pam at the airport, she was coming in to surprise my grandma for her 80th "special" day! (Grandma claims she doesn't have birthdays any more) Than we drove to Ogden to pick up my dads suit, then to Richmond to Grandma's house. Well Grandma was surprised to see Pam! This weekend we also re did Grandma's kitchen. We took down all the old wall paper, took off the hardware on the cupboards and stripped the paint off of them, and then painted the cupboards, sprain painted the hardware to look like brass, put up new wallpaper, and added new decorations to her kitchen. Uncle Rob was Mr. muscles when Lauren and I couldn't get some screws out and he did some cutting of the fake tile stuff we had, and was a great help with the wallpaper. We pretty much told Grandma we were going to do all the work and she could sit back and enjoy. Aunt Wendy did all the cooking so Grandma didn't have too! It was such a fun weekend! Again, I love my family! Unfortunately I have only seen the finished product in pictures so I can't wait to see it in person!
  • This next weekend will be the start of spring break for me and I will be heading to Logan and my family will meet me there! I am so excited to see them!!