Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What would I do without them?

 The last few days, I have been thinking a lot about my family. I am so lucky I have them. They mean so much to me! I know this may sound weird but I love talking to my mom everyday, and yes I do mean everyday! I love it when I get random phone calls/ messages from my dad, just calling to check on me! Especially when they begin with Linniiiiieeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! It is the greeting I get from my dad all the time, and I LOVE IT! I also like to get the text messages from my little sister that say how stupid one of her teachers is, or the latest drama with some friends! Then there is Kara who is the most consistent text message conversation holder of the siblings! I love that we can just text about whatever we want! I feel so loved! I also like to get the very few but special none the less text messages from my big brother. I tell ya, there is just something about having an older sibling tell you how much they love you. There is also something special about a little sister that asks for my thoughts (although since I moved away to college, this happens far less than when I am home) Then there is all the extended family I have around Utah that takes care of me, take me in as one of their own, and make me feel at home! My family is such a great blessing!


 
I have the best family in the world!!!