Thursday, April 26, 2012

Freshman year of College... ITS OVER!!!

I'm sitting in my dorm room, which happens to be practically empty! It is hard to believe that I have finished my freshman year of college. I look back as see all the good and rough times that I have had this year, and there were much more good than bad!! I remember the day that my parents and Trever left me here and wondering how in the world I would be able to do this. Well I am proud to say that I DID IT! I have made lots of new friends and I will miss them a lot over the summer but at the same time I am so ready to go home to my family and friends in Bozeman! I have no motivation left for school, and I also need to take a quick break from volleyball everyday! I can honestly say that I have been blessed with so many blessing this year, and in the moment it is hard to see them, but looking back at this year I can definitely seem them. I am so thankful for the life I have, not because it is easy all the time (believe me, its not) but because all the things I have gone through and the people I have met along the way make me who I am today. For all of you who have helped to shape me into the person I am today, I just want to tell you THANK YOU SO MUCH, for being part of my life!
This is my room, it used to be nicely decorated but now it isn't! It is weird that it is so empty but that just means I get to go home!!