Well how to start things off. There is a lot to update you on. Well we got here and had two a days, and let me tell you those SUCKED so bad. On the day of our running test, which consisted on 5 17's, (If you don't know what those are you are one lucky person.) my shin splints in my right leg came back. It got to the point that I could not even run at practice with out ending up in tears. There were many phone calls to my parents where I considered quitting and going home immediately. It finally got to the point that my parents called and made an appointment with a doctor here in Price. I ended up getting an MRI to make sure it was not a stress fracture, good news, it was just a shin splints. Bad news, I was sitting on the bench for the whole first half of the season. And if you know me, not being able to play is one of the hardest things for me when it comes to volleyball. I am now back to playing and I am now back to playing middle blocker instead of right side. I am fine with playing middle, I will play where ever I am needed to play.
Looking back on this whole experience I am so glad that I am parents that love and support me no matter what. I am glad that are confident in me even when I am not. I am thankful for the friends that have just listened to me and told me it was all going to be okay. As well as siblings (and yes that does include Kara) that support me and help me get through the difficult times in my life. I also have learned that I can make it through the difficult times in my life that happen while I am away from home. Is it harder? Of course. But in the end it is worth it... somehow. I am not exactly sure what else I am supposed to learn from this but I will figure it out one day. I am also grateful for the friends that I have made here in Price. It is nice to have people around you that care about you. I have made many great friends this year. On another note the volleyball team this year is off to the best start in 24 years! Hopefully the next round of conference games goes better than the first. Anyway here are a few photos!


